Chiropractic Care Services Offered
Triad Family Chiropractic is a modern facility known for its range of Chiropractic techniques and other services. Triad Family Chiropractic welcomes patients of all ages, including new-born babies, children, teenagers, adults, and geriatric patients.
Specific Scientific Chiropractic Adjustment
Chiropractic Adjustments are performed to restore your Nervous System to optimal function. A properly functioning Nervous System allows your mind and body to be self- healing, self-communicating, self-regulating, and robust. Each adjustment works with the ones before it to improve your overall health and well-being.
Dr. Craig specializes in the following adjustment techniques:
Torque Release Technique Advanced Proficiency
Neurological Chiropractic Techniques
Headache and Migraine Headache Pain Relief
There are many types of headaches each with their own unique characteristics and their pains can be greatly reduced and even remedied through a proper chiropractic care program. From cluster headaches to tension headaches on up to the severe pain from migraine headaches proper spinal alignment reduces the pressure on nerves that are known to be their trigger. Read about the symptoms of different headaches.
- GRT Red and Infared Light Therapy - Used to help stimulate neurological healing and strengthen nerve function.
- On-Premise Digital X-Ray Facility - Digital x-rays give us the ability to determine the severity of your condition which allows us to make the best recommendations for care. All x-rays are read by the doctor and sent out to a radiologist to read as well. This gives us two sets of eyes on every x-ray taken.
- Insight Thermal Scan - A thermal scan monitors the temperature of the spine. This is designed to evaluate autonomic nerve function. This is used to track your progress throughout treatment.
(see first visit )
- Surface Electromyography - This test monitors the electrical activity of the muscles of the spine and allows us to measure increased or decreased muscle activity.
- IgG Food Sensitivity Testing - This test allows us to test 184 foods to determine if they cause stress on the body. With this information we're able to customize a diet plan that will decrease inflammation and improve gut health.
- Stress Rx - This Adaptogenic Herbal Supplement helps to bring your balance to your body and deal with stress of everyday life.
- E-Stim - Is short for electrical stimulation which is used to help with pain relief and to reduce muscle spasms
- Mechanical Traction - Therapy that is used to increase mobility and stretch spinal joints.
- Postural Checks - Posture provides a window into the spine. By examining one's posture we can evaluate imbalances in the spine that cause problems now and in the future.
- Spinal Exercises - Exercises are given during treatment to correct postural imbalances, to strengthen the spine, and to prevent further injuries.
- Ice - Ice is used for acute patients to decrease edema, reduce muscle spasms,and limit pain.
- Health Talks (in office and in the community) - One of our goals is to educate the Kernersville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Walkertown communities about the benefits and value of chiropractic care. If you would like us to give a free health talk at your place of employment, house of worship, school, or another group that you are associated with please contact us at 336-904-0752 to schedule.