Did you know that regular chiropractic care is beneficial for your child? Some people think of a chiropractor as only taking care of back pain, but this is the furthest thing from the truth. Chiropractic care is beneficial to your overall health and parents who understand this often choose to have their child checked by a chiropractor regularly.
I recently read an article titled “10 Reasons Why Parents Take Healthy Children to Chiropractors”. Here are the 10 reasons, and if you would like to read the full article the link is below:
10. To help kids stay in tip-top shape.
9. To help kids stay fun and light hearted.
8. To promote body balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies and bed-wetting.
7. To diminish nerve interference which may impact their child’s capacity to learn and concentrate.
6. Encourages children to thrive by supporting digestive strength.
5. To reduce the detrimental impact our modern world has on our children’s health.
4. To help resolve breastfeeding issues and colic.
3. To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encourage fewer colds, ear-aches and general illness.
2. To support “first-class” nerve communication throughout the body to promote health and wellbeing.
1. To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
So as you can see parents are bringing their children to a chiropractor to improve their overall well-being. We feel it is important for every child to get checked and receive regular chiropractic care. Bring your child to our End of Summer Kids Day on Friday, August 7, 2015 to learn how to get your child started with chiropractic. There will be posture checks for the children, exercise time, coloring, games, door prizes, food, and more.
End of Summer Kids Day
Friday August 7, 2015
Drop in anytime from 3-5 pm
900 Old Winston Rd Ste 208
Kernersville, NC 27284
Triad Family Chiropractic is located in Kernersville, NC and services Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Walkertown, and High Point. Call to schedule your appointment today.